Associate Professor Edirimanne provides the following clinical services. Please click on each heading for further details.
- Symptoms (lumps, pain, nipple discharges, etc.)
- Abnormalities detected on Mammograms, breast ultrasounds etc.
- Individuals at high risk of Breast Cancer (family history and other risk factors)
Breast Cancer Surgery and long-term care
Endocrine surgery (Thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal):
- Thyroid assessment (nodules, goiters, overactive glands etc.)
- Thyroid cancer Surgery and long term care
- Surgery for benign (Non Cancer) Thyroid conditions (multi nodular goiters, symptomatic nodules, toxic nodules, Graves’ disease etc.)
- Assessment of increased calcium levels
- Surgery for hyperparathyroidism (overactive parathyroid glands)
- Emergency Specialist General Surgical Care
– Nepean Public Hospital Acute Surgical Unit (ASU)
– Norwest Private Hospital
- Elective General Surgical Operations (gall bladder, lymph nodes, hernia etc.)