Associate Professor Edirimanne provides the following clinical services. Please click on each heading for further details.
– Symptoms (lumps, pain, nipple discharge, etc.)
– Abnormalities detected on Mammograms, breast ultrasounds etc.
– Individuals at high risk of Breast Cancer (family history and other risk factors)
– Thyroid assessment (nodules, goiters, overactive glands etc.)
– Thyroid cancer Surgery and long term care
– Surgery for benign (Non Cancer) Thyroid conditions (multi nodular goiters, symptomatic nodules, Toxic nodules, Graves’ disease etc)
– Assessment of increased calcium levels
– Surgery for hyperparathyroidism (overactive parathyroid glands)
– Assessment of adrenal nodules (commonly an incidental finding on imaging)
– Adrenal surgery
Emergency Specialist General Surgical Care
– Nepean Hospital Acute Surgical Unit (ASU)
– Norwest Private Hospital
– Sydney Adventist Hospital
Elective General Surgical Operations (gall bladder, lymph nodes, hernia etc.)